Galt Medical OEM Joins Chamfr!
Guidewires, Introducers & Kits
With the addition of Galt Medical OEM’s guidewires, introducers and kits, we’re excited to bring you even more of the products you need for your R&D projects.
Galt Medical OEM will start with 2 guidewires on Chamfr. Offering excellent wire handling and flexibility without compromising support, Galt’s transitionless guidewire transmits 1:1 torque to advance through complex anatomy and deliver in difficult cases.
- 018 x 80cm, 5cm taper, nitinol core, gold coil tip, silicone coated, 1:1 torque
- 018 x 300cm, 5cm taper, nitinol core, gold coil tip, silicone coated, 1:1 torque
VALVED TEARAWAY INTRODUCERS
Galt’s valved tearaway introducers feature an integrated hemostasis valve – balancing decreased risk of blood loss and air embolism with ease of catheter insertion.
- 3 SKUs ranging from 14-16F
- For use with wires up to .038
- Ergonomic design with smooth transition
- Easy, secure dilator locking mechanism
- Consistent peel
Whether you need atraumatic radial access, femoral access or smooth access into difficult vessels, Galt Medical OEM has 11 kits in-stock and available for your product development needs. Kits include:
- Valved, coaxial or micro introducer sheath in 4-6F
- Echogenic, trocar or chiba needle
- Variety of guidewire configurations available including SS/SS j tip, nitinol core and gold radiopaque tip, stainless core and tip and more
Need a different size or configuration? Fill out our RFQ form.
Let’s keep in touch.
Don’t miss seller news, product alerts, and insights. Sign up for our emails to receive updates directly in your inbox.