Just Arrived: Electromagnetic Surgical Navigation Sensors
Intricon Joins Chamfr
It’s been a busy few weeks at Chamfr. We’ve added a handful of new suppliers: Westlake Plastics, Merit Medical, Corza Medical and now Intricon!
With the addition of Intricon’s sensors, engineers can now quickly and easily order these components directly from Chamfr.com for prototyping and testing while defining the induction, resistance, sensitivity, and localization goals for their catheter-based devices.
Intricon will launch their offering with an air coil and a potted sensor, both perfect to be used for catheter tip navigation:
- 4.318 mm OD
- 4.19 mm ID
- 3.759 mm Sensor Length
- 0.560 mm OD
- 5.324 mm Sensor Length
- 1300 mm Wire Length
One Stop Shop For All Your Catheter Component, Tool & Equipment Needs
While you’re ordering your sensor, save time and grab additional components, tools & equipment for your catheter project.
- Braided Structures
- Catheters (flex circuit printed, over-the-wire and rapid exchange)
- Connectors & fittings
- Dilators, Introducers & Sheaths
- Equipment, fixtures & tools (catheter punch tool kits, extrusion tools, UV adhesive curing systems)
- Filters & Valves
- Guidewires & Accessories
- Heat Shrink (FEP, PET, Pebax & Polyolefin)
- Marker Bands
- Metal Pins
- Metal Tubing (cannulated bars, laser cut hypotubes, ss & nitinol tubing)
- Polymer Tubing (polyimide, etched PTFE liners, braided shafts)
- Pull-Wire Assemblies
Let’s keep in touch.
Don’t miss seller news, product alerts, and insights. Sign up for our emails to receive updates directly in your inbox.