W.L. Gore Joins Chamfr with their DRYSEAL Valve
R&D engineers now have quick access to one of the world’s most versatile hemostasis valves at the click of a button
For the first time, you can source the DRYSEAL Valve by itself as an individually packaged component! Plus, it’s in-stock and available online for quick and easy ordering.
The DRYSEAL Valve enables introduction of multiple devices with proven hemostasis control. The valve accommodates multiple wires and catheters through the valve simultaneously with minimal blood loss. It facilitates hemostasis without intraprocedural manipulation of the valve.
- Each valve component is supplied with 2 o-rings
- After purchasing, you will receive a link with a downloadable CAD and valve connector geometry information
Tips for Success with GORE’s DRYSEAL Valve
Comprised of an outer silicone tube and an inner film tube, saline is injected through the attached stopcock to pressurize the valve.
- Aspirate air from the valve through white stopcock labeled “VALVE”
- Inject 2.5 ml saline, using supplied syringe, through the white stopcock labeled “VALVE” to pressurize the valve
- Close the white stopcock and attach white cap (tethered to white stopcock)
Let’s keep in touch.
Don’t miss seller news, product alerts, and insights. Sign up for our emails to receive updates directly in your inbox.